Your Own Personal Teacher... From the Comfort of Home
Click below to play a sample Core Video from our CBEST Online Prep program. This particular video focuses on proportions, a key concept that nearly always appears on the CBEST Mathematics subtest. You will learn how to set up proportions and how to solve them using cross-multiplication. You will also learn about a very common error that CBEST test-takers make on certain proportions problems, which often causes them to choose an attractive wrong answer instead of the correct one.
When you purchase any of our CBEST Online Prep programs, you'll get Core Videos like this one covering every key estimation, measurement, statistics, computation, problem solving, and numerical/graphic relationships concept you need to pass. You'll learn the same key subject matter you would in our live classes, as well as strategies for success on the various multiple choice question types you can expect on the exam. Then, once you are confident with the underlying subject matter, you can watch our Smart-STEM Virtual Tutoring videos, in which a tutor will show you how to apply your knowledge to the specific question types you are most likely to encounter on the actual test.
Both our Core Videos and Smart-STEM Virtual Tutoring videos are included in all our Online Prep programs!
Ready to get started? Click below to enroll in CBEST Online Prep and begin studying today!
These Core Videos Are Included in All Our CBEST Mathematics Online Prep Programs...
Below is a complete list of the Core Videos that are included in all our CBEST Mathematics Online Prep programs. These videos have been created by our industry-leading team of Teachers and Subject Matter Experts based on the official Content Specifications published for the CBEST, along with research and feedback from students and test takers, so you get an engaging, easy-to-use, and highly-focused program that makes the absolute most of your study time and teaches you the exact content knowledge and strategy you need to pass the exam.
- Measuring Length and Perimeter
- The U.S. Measurement System
- Using Estimates of Time to Complete Work-related Objectives
- Determining Central Tendency
- Calculating Probability
- Interpreting Standardized Test Scores
- Working with Whole Numbers
- Working with Positive and Negative Numbers
- Proportions (You are currently viewing this free sample video.)
- Percentages and Decimals
- Using Arithmetic Skills to Solve Practical Word Problems
- Using Algebra to Solve Single Variable Equations
- Evaluating What Can Be Found Using the Information Given
- Data Sufficiency
- Recognizing Alternative Methods of Solving Problems
- Percentage Change
- Relational Patterns
- Order and Inequality
- Using Place Value and Rounding Rules to Solve Problems
- Logical Analysis of Statements and Contingencies
- Using Tables
- Using Numerical Data to Solve Math Problems
Enroll in CBEST Online Prep, and you can begin watching all these Core Videos right now! You'll also get instant access to a host of other great features, including Smart-STEM Virtual Tutoring Videos in which an expert tutor will discuss each question on your full-length, CBEST Mathematics (Version 1) Practice Test, teaching you proven strategies for applying the subject matter knowledge you've gained from our Core Videos to the specific types of questions you are most likely to encounter on the real exam.