Your Own Personal Teacher... From the Comfort of Home
Click below to play a sample Core Video from our CSET Multiple Subjects Subtest 3 Online Prep program. This particular video focuses on styles of theatre, highlighting particular styles that are important to know for the exam, such as Aristotelian (ancient Greek), Kabuki (a traditional Japanese form), and Shakespearean, as well as the four types of staging you may be asked to identify.
When you purchase any of our CSET Multiple Subjects Subtest 3 Online Prep programs, you'll get Core Videos like this one covering every visual and performing arts, P.E., and human development concept you need to pass. You'll learn the same key subject matter you would in our live classes, as well as strategies for success on the various multiple choice and constructed response question types you can expect on the exam. Then, once you are confident with the underlying subject matter, you can watch our Smart-STEM Virtual Tutoring videos, in which a tutor will show you how to apply your knowledge to the specific question types you are most likely to encounter on the actual test.
Both our Core Videos and Smart-STEM Virtual Tutoring videos are included in all our Online Prep programs!
Ready to get started? Click below to enroll in CSET Multiple Subjects Online Prep and begin studying today!
These Core Videos Are Included in All Our CSET Multiple Subjects Subtest 3 Online Prep Programs...
Below is a complete list of the Core Videos that are included in all our CSET Multiple Subjects Subtest 3 Online Prep programs. These videos have been created by our industry-leading team of Teachers and Subject Matter Experts based on the official Content Specifications published for the CSET, along with research and feedback from students and test takers, so you get an engaging, easy-to-use, and highly-focused program that makes the absolute most of your study time and teaches you the exact content knowledge and strategy you need to pass the exam.
- Elements of Dance
- Basic Techniques for Teaching Dance
- Styles of Dance
- Elements of Music
- Basic Techniques for Teaching Music
- Concepts of Music Notation
- Styles of Music
- Elements of Theatre
- Basic Techniques for Teaching Drama
- Styles of Theatre (You are currently viewing this free sample video.)
- Principles of Art
- Interpreting Artworks to Derive Meaning
- Styles of Art
- Movement Concepts and Types of Movement
- Biomechanics and Critical Elements of Movement Skills
- Benefits of a Physically Active Lifestyle
- Safety and Medical Factors in P.E.
- Exercise Principles and Selecting Activities
- Rules of Games, Sports, and Other Physical Activities
- Sequential Development of Physical Abilities
- Factors Influencing Movement and Coordination
- Factors Impacting Health and Well-being
- Psychological Aspects of P.E.
- Recognizing Individual Differences
- Encouraging Pro-Social Behavior
- History of Games, Sports, and Other Physical Activities
- Basic Concepts of Cognitive Development
- Basic Concepts of Moral Development
- Stages of Cognitive Development
- Cognitive Characteristics of Play
- Perspectives on Intelligence
- Basic Concepts of Personality and Temperament
- Stages of Social and Physical Development
- Social Characteristics of Play
- Influences on Behavioral Development
- Genetic and Organic Factors Impacting Development
- Societal Factors Impacting Development
- Abuse and Neglect
- Using Developmental Concepts to Explain Children’s Behavior
Enroll in CSET Multiple Subjects Online Prep, and you can begin watching all these Core Videos right now! You'll also get instant access to a host of other great features, including Smart-STEM Virtual Tutoring Videos in which an expert tutor will discuss each question on your full-length, CSET Multiple Subjects Subtest 3 (Version 1) Practice Test, teaching you proven strategies for applying the subject matter knowledge you've gained from our Core Videos to the specific types of questions you are most likely to encounter on the real exam.