Sample Core Video
Click below to play a sample Core Video from our CSET English Subtest 2 Online Prep program.
This particular video is an excerpt from the Semantics section, an important topic on the exam.
Our online prep programs include Core Videos like this one teaching every key topic on your exam.
Core Videos Included in Your Program
Below is a complete list of the Core Videos that are included in all of our CSET English Subtest 2 Online Prep programs.
These videos were created by our team of teachers and subject matter experts based on the official CSET content specifications.
- Human Language Structures
- Linguistics Change
- Phonology and Morphology
- Semantics (You are currently viewing a free excerpt from this section)
- Reference Materials
- English Orthography
- Language and Development
- Language Development in Socio-Cultural Context
- Second Language Acquisition
- Techniques for Developing Literacy
- Written and Oral Conventions of English
- Cognitive Elements of Reading and Writing
- Conventions of Different Genres
- Sentence Construction
- Parts of Speech
- English Verb System
- Rhetorical Effects of Grammar
- Conventions of Oral and Written Grammar
When you enroll in CSET English Online Prep for the Subtest 2, you'll get access to Core Videos covering every test domain, including Human Language Structures, Acquisition and Development of Language and Literacy, Literacy Studies, Grammatical Structures of English and Rhetorical Effects of Grammatical Elements.
Your prep program also includes Test Tutoring Videos in which an experienced teacher discusses each question on your full-length practice test. You'll learn how to apply the subject matter knowledge from our Core Videos to the types of questions you'll encounter on the real exam.