Your Own Personal Teacher... From the Comfort of Home
Click below to play a sample Core Video from our Praxis Core Online Prep program. This particular video focuses on using arithmetic skills to solve practical word problems, a concept that typically appears on several Praxis Core Mathematics questions. We will review the basics of arithmetic and approximation, and how these concepts can be used to think about certain question types.
When you purchase any of our Praxis Core Online Prep programs, you'll get Core Videos like this one covering every key number & quantity, algebra & functions, geometry, and statistics and probability concept you need to pass. You'll learn the same key subject matter you would in our live classes, as well as strategies for success on the various multiple choice question types you can expect on the exam. Then, once you are confident with the underlying subject matter, you can watch our Smart-STEM Virtual Tutoring videos, in which a tutor will show you how to apply your knowledge to the specific question types you are most likely to encounter on the actual test.
Both our Core Videos and Smart-STEM Virtual Tutoring videos are included in all our Online Prep programs!
Ready to get started? Click below to enroll in Praxis Core Online Prep and begin studying today!
These Core Videos Are Included in All Our Praxis Core Mathematics Online Prep Programs...
Below is a complete list of the Core Videos that are included in all our Praxis Core Mathematics Online Prep programs. These videos have been created by our industry-leading team of Teachers and Subject Matter Experts based on the official Content Specifications published for the Praxis Core, along with research and feedback from students and test takers, so you get an engaging, easy-to-use, and highly-focused program that makes the absolute most of your study time and teaches you the exact content knowledge and strategy you need to pass the exam.
- Relational Patterns
- Number Properties & Computation
- Systems of Measurement
- Number Theory
- Exponents, Roots, and Scientific Notation
- Percentages and Decimals
- Numeration and Place Value
- Estimating Irrationals
- Using Estimates of Time to Complete Work-related Objectives
- Using Algebra to Solve Single Variable Equations
- Solving Systems of Equations
- An Overview of Functions
- Identyfing Patterns and Working with Algebraic Expressions
- Using Basic Math and Reasoning in Challenging Word Problems
- Using Arithmetic Skills to Solve Practical Word Problems (You are currently viewing this free sample video.)
- Measuring Length and Perimeter
- Concepts of Measurements and Angles
- Basic Properties of Circles, Triangles, Rectangles, Squares, Parallelograms and Trapezoids
- Right Triangles and the Pythagorean Theorem
- Working with Multiple 2D Shapes
- Solid Geometry
- Transformations and Nets
- Conceptual Analysis of Geometry
- An Overview of Statistics
- Calculating Probability
- Determining Central Tendency
- Using Numerical Data to Solve Math Problems
- Using Tables
Enroll in Praxis Core Online Prep, and you can begin watching all these Core Videos right now! You'll also get instant access to a host of other great features, including Smart-STEM Virtual Tutoring Videos in which an expert tutor will discuss each question on your full-length, Praxis Core Mathematics (Version 1) Practice Test, teaching you proven strategies for applying the subject matter knowledge you've gained from our Core Videos to the specific types of questions you are most likely to encounter on the real exam.